miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

hi!! i´m Daniela, i´m 20. The truth is i´m doing this for my english class but anyway i´ll try to enjoy it. I study veterinary, i´m in my 3ª semester (and is not so easy as it sound), as you can supose i have pets: a cat and a dog (yes i know, but  they don´t kill each other) their names are Panchito and Perlita. I also have a mom and a dad and two younger sisters (no boys, i´m the older), they are 17 and 10 and their names are Natalia (17)
and Sofía (10). This is it for now....bye

3 comentarios:

  1. Dani,
    well done! nice blog...
    I loved perlita!
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also have cats and dogs in my house! But I have three cats and three dogs hahah I have a mini zoo! xD

    ResponderEliminar