miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

why did I decide to be a veterinarian?

In this blog i will write about my career. When i was little i wanted to be a paleontologist (after seen Jurassic Park) but then i realized that i was only 11 so i had many time to think about it. Then a long time after that (maybe 17) i realizedthat my passion was Medicine, but all kind of medicine such as Human Medicine, Veterinary or Nursery, the truth about it was that i dicovered my passion through a t.v. show called House MD. But anyway i finished school and i had to choose a career. So i started thinking about me, i had pets all my life (cats, dogs ,hamsters, fishes, even a guinean pig) so i was used to animals and i really like them ( not love them like some people but i really like them)........so here i am, in my second year already and i hope i keep going on this so one day i can be a good professional and save lifes...good bye, see you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario