lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

my favorite subject is:

I don´t have a favorite subject here (yet) but when I was in the school my favorite subject was Math and Physics. I know what you will think, why was Maths and Physics my favorite subject and no Biology or Chemistry? The truth is I didn´t like Chemistry ( I still do) because it was very difficult to me, but Maths.........I love it. Maybe it was because I had a great teacher that always push me to give the best of myself. In Physics it was a love hate relation, at first I hated it because it was so difficult, but one day my teacher ask me why my grades were so bad so I explain to him my problem, and he took his time to teach me.....it was so hard but at the end I conquer the subject and now everything makes sence to me. The good thing is that I had Maths last year so I enjoy a bit of this subject that I love because it gives me s many good memories of the school an my teachers.

1 comentario:

  1. don´t have a favorite subject here (yet) but when I was in the school my favorite subject was Math and Physics. I know what you will think, why was Maths and Physics my favorite subject and SP no Biology or Chemistry? The truth is I didn´t like Chemistry ( I still do) because it was very difficult to me, but Maths.........I TENSE love it. Maybe it was because I had a great teacher that always TENSE push me to give the best of myself. In Physics it was a love hate relation, at first I hated it because it was so difficult, but one day my teacher TENSE ask me why my grades were so bad so I explain to him my problem, and he took his time to teach me.....it was so hard but at the end I conquer the subject and now everything makes sence to me. The good thing is that I had Maths last year so I enjoy a bit of this subject that I love because it gives me s many good memories of the school an my teachers.

    Dani,
    I agree with you sometimes it depends a lot on teachers uf ! that's a lot of pressure...
    miss

    ResponderEliminar